End User Computing Transformation
With +OneX the end user is mission critical. Across our core EUC service offerings we focus on ensuring that the end user receives their streamed desktop or applications with maximum performance, reliability and security.
Windows and Linux Applications as a Service
Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
EUC Optimization Services
Flexible Cloud Platform Options
Benefits of effective EUC transformation
Lower capex costs
Reduce operational IT support
Improve end user experience
How it works
EUC Transformation is a journey and we have the proven methodology, process and experience to make that journey successful.
We start by asking questions to discover more about our client and their user needs. We consider all factors including users, the work they are doing, the applications required, work schedules, security standards, financial targets and other company goals. By starting at the beginning and ensure we have a full profile of your requirements before we talk technology.
We have an adage; Opinions are good. Data is better. Over the years we have found uncovered gems in the data we gather as part of an EUC assessment. These can include, unused applications, over provisioned end user devices, unknown usage patterns, or unexpected security concerns. When we shine the light of our data to drive assessment it’s amazing what we find.
Most providers start by telling you what you need. We only make recommendations after we have the understanding and data to make fully informed and well considered recommendations. Determining which streaming technology, hosting platform, required integrations, 3rd party tools, and product licensing options, all of this is considered in our recommendations.
This is where we see our recommendations in action! We start small and test to prove all the potential benefits from our recommendations. Gone are the days of buying a POC server kit, enduring weeks of expensive consultant fees and getting disappointing results. We spin up resources quickly and have real users utilize the platform as they would in production. By putting the platform through its paces with users we can quickly determine the benefits using real world data.
When we agree that the solution can add the required value then it becomes time to scale. Instead of re-building or waiting for the new servers to arrive, we ramp up from the pilot platform, which is elastic, flexible, has pay-as-you-use costs. Your business can go from a small group of pilot users to your full user community in a matter of days, while maintaining the flexibility you require.
Our work doesn’t stop after Go Live, instead the real work begins. We maintain a constant process of optimizing End User Experience, Security and TCO per user. We are obsessed with these three pillars of our service and believe that the ability to optimize is endless.
+OneX EUC Partners
Why clients choose EUC Transformation with +OneX
- We earn trusted advisor status by being the client advocate rather than the vendor’s advocate
- We deliver expert services more quickly and with less ‘red tape’ than our competitors
- Our combination of Streaming Platform and Cloud Platform skills means a unified software and IaaS deployment approach
- Instead of product selling we focus on data driven analysis and expert recommendations
- We have a commitment to efficient, proactive monitoring
- We offer flexible commercial options including; bulk hours call off, monthly retainer and fixed price projects
- +OneX can deliver an End-to-End service offering including EUC, Cloud, Managed Services, Data,
- Security and Development, optimized to suit your business needs
- We have an obsessive focus on our Three Pillars of Service: – User Experience, Security and Total Cost of Ownership
- Excellent client references across all solution areas and platform options
- The highest levels of tech staff with vendor certification and comprehensive ‘real world’ experience
- Citrix Workspace Specialist and Platinum CSA with Microsoft Gold Cloud platform accreditation
- We ‘drink our own champagne’ and use the solutions we sell
Our EUC Customers
On any given day we are streaming many thousands of Windows applications and desktops to end users all over Southern Africa.
Some of our key EUC customers include:
- An award-winning software company – we deliver a Windows application to thousands of end users on any client device without application re-writes.
- A leading African retailer – we provide managers and executives with secure, VPN-less, access to core financial applications, from any device.
- A leading African university – we centralize delivery of Windows applications to all Mac and Linux users.
- A large financial services provider – we utilize low cost, easily managed thin client devices and stream Windows desktops and applications to users in the office and work from home.
- A local municipality – we have enabled lower costs and improved security via data center hosted desktops delivered to thin client devices.
- A fund management services provider – we securely stream a diverse set of key financial applications to a distributed user community of customers.