Data and AI Services
Data Strategy Development and Execution
In today's fast-moving and competitive business environment, a data strategy is a ticket to play, no matter what the size of your organisation or in which industry sector it operates.
+OneX's Data Strategy Methodology focuses on alignment to the business as well as execution to gain business benefit in the shortest possible time.
In today's business environment companies have lots of data that can lead to business changing insights. We work with your business to derive real business value from your data. We use data insights to uncover data within the organisation that drives the business, and data innovation that provides innovative business value using data visualisation and AI.
Data Innovation & AI
Innovation comes in different packages. Data commercialisation can provide additional revenue to an organisation, while Al and Machine Learning (ML) models use data to understand, identify or predict, which can be applied to nearly any prediction or decision. Our data scientists develop ML dev and manage MLOps including:
- recommending engines
- identifying the next best action to take
- analysing documents for sensitive information
- predicting fraud
- automating home loan evaluations
- automating the prediction of house prices
- automating insurance premiums
- identifying manufacturing defects
- medical diagnosis
- capacity planning
- inventory planning
Separate and diverse systems need to share and consolidate data. Our data integration team helps integrate data to ensure all information is available to make the best business decisions. Data pipelines, ETL, API, Data Hubs, orchestration or custom integration are all areas of expertise.
We have already helped our clients integrate:
- CRM-Google-Facebook-(Leads) corporate website
- API Management
Data Environment Services
We install and manage complex data stores and infrastructure to ensure data is always available and are managed using 24x7 operations centres with managed SLAs. Our data infrastructure management services include:
- Data lakes, ETL and data pipelines.
- Machine Learning - MLOps and ML pipelines.
- Data visualization - reporting and dashboards
+OneX Cloud Partners
Data Analysis Assessment
Data analysis assessment is a two or three-week data assessment aimed at investigating and analysing your data to fast-track data visibility and highlight business value. The team is made up of data strategists and business intelligence practitioners.
Outline of work:
- Analysis of current data and sources
- Analysis of current analytics, reporting and data presentation to internal and external clients
- Review and understanding of business and data objectives for next 18 months.
- Detailed assessment of strengths, weaknesses and short-term risks in the current data structures and reports
- Identification of areas that could provide immediate business value and data improvements
- Identification of data projects and a roadmap to add business value
Data Environment Assessment
Data infrastructure evaluation, roadmap and gap analysis involving our +Onex data strategists and architects that aligns with a modern data architecture to meet the long-term objectives of your organisation.
Outline of work:
- Analysis of current data architecture, operational environment and processes
- Analysis of current analytics, reporting and data presentation to internal and external customers
- Review and understanding of business, data and technology objectives for next 18 months.
- Detailed assessment of strengths, weaknesses and short-term risks in the current data and reporting environment
- Identification of areas requiring immediate intervention to mitigate business risk
- Identification of immediate reporting improvements
Consolidation of Reporting Environment
Implementation of modern reporting environment to improve reporting efficiency and efficacy as well as to educate and drive a data driven culture within the business.
+OneX proposes data analytics, visual dashboards and interactive reporting from Microsoft's Power BI to drive business decision making throughout the business.
Consolidation of information and sharing of reports across the business allows you to share data and collaborate on reports. Interacting with the data, e.g., drilling down to specific details, provides executives additional insights and answers. This added level of report interaction helps with better, more agile, decision making across the business.
Migration to Modern Data Architecture (Lake House)
Implementation of a Modern Data Architecture in order to create an environment wherein the business can use its data to drive decision making and to glean insights. This helps grow the company by identifying new products and services that will benefit customers and ultimately shareholders.
Implementation of Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Lake
- The modern data architecture is moving towards multiple environments including data warehouse and data lakes. A new paradigm is starting where these two architectures are starting to work together to form a Lake House strategy.
- We recommend that businesses use the Lake House strategy and make use of both architectures for their performance and specific strong points looking at the different reporting requirements, transactional and historical as well as future big data and machine learning requirements.